Hi Ladies! I just wanted to thank you for a lovely evening of makeup and laughter. I truly enjoyed every moment of it. As promised, here is a little cheat sheet tutorial for you to practice with. I will update it later with more in depth steps and an actual video tutorial on different looks to try.
- Serum or Light Moisturizer: You want to prep your skin at least 10 mixtures before you apply makeup. Having your skin moist will allow for your makeup to glide on effortlessly.
- Primer: Priming your skin fills in the lines and pores, creating the perfect canvas to apply foundation. It also helps keep your foundation on longer, especially under those hot stage lights! Apply very small amount with finger tips all over face, blend until there is no slip.
Here is a video to help guide you, remember you can use any colors you would like, but use this as a guide on how to apply them .
- Foundation: Apply a pump or a pump and a half to face using foundation brush. Buff into skin using small circle movements. You can go a little heavier then your everyday makeup here.
- Concealer- Apply with ring finger under eye in the shape of a "v", on tip of nose and chin, on cupid's bow, and in between eye brows and above brow bone. Blend using a damp beauty blender.
- Powder: Apply with large powder brush. Buff into skin.
- Bronzer- Using large powder brush, lightly apply to face in the shape of a "3" and "E". The secret is to good bronzer is building the coverage. You can also at this point add contour if you want to make it a little more defined.
- Highlight: Apply your favorite highlighter in the following spots. You will sparkle on stage!
- Blush: SMILE! And apply to the apple of your cheeks in downward stroke. Follow through cheek bone to ear.
- Lips: Apply your favorite shade to lips and press them together.
- Lip Pencil: Clean up lines with your lip pencil. This will also give the appearance of fuller lips with out compromising your lip stick color by adding slight dimension. Don't be afraid to go a little outside the line to make them look fuller from the audience.
- Eye Brow: Last Step is brows. Don't be afraid of playing with the shape. Brows make such a difference in the look!
Again, thank you so much for a lovely evening. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call or text me at 703. 946.7170. If you want to come in and do a one-on-one to fine tune a personalized look, just send me a text to book an appointment. I look forward to see you all shine on stage on Sunday.