1. Moisturize your skin with your serum and/or moisturizer. You want to wait about 10 minutes between skincare and foundation.
2. Eye Tint #24- Apply from brow bone to crease. You may use your fingers or brush to blend.
3. Eye Tint #9- Apply from lash line to crease. Again, blend with your fingers or fluffy blending brush.
4. EVENING- Apply the powder eye shadow #8 with the small pointed crease brush in the outer corner in the shape of a "v". Blend with your blending brush.
5. Kevyn Aucoin Curling Mascara- Tilt your head back as if look up your nose, apply generously to your lashes as close to your lash line as possible. Apply a second coat for evening.
6. Kevyn Aucoin Water Proof Pencil- Tilt head back and lift eye lid with ring finger and apply pencil to lash line
7. Maestro Fusion Foundation- Apply small amount to finger tips and apply to face the same way you would a serum. Apply a second layer if you need more coverage.
8. Maestro Concealer- Apply with ring finger under eye in the shape of a "v", on tip of nose and chin, on cupid's bow, and in between eye brows. Blend with your moist beauty blender.
9. Sheer Lipstick #503- Apply to lips and press them together.
10. Eye Brow Pencil- Last Step is brows. Don't be afraid of playing with the shape. Brows make such a difference in the look!